Thursday, January 20, 2011

R U LDS? Will you take my Survey?

Hi Everyone,


A number of months ago I posted a message inviting Gay LDS (Mormon's) to participate in a survey that I'm conducting to support a book I'm writing.


The response has been great and reading your comments has at times been heart wrenching - thank you for being so honest and open in your comments.


I wanted to post the link here again for those that may not have taken the survey. It's only 10 questions and will take you no more than 6 minutes to complete. It's anonymous and I'll have no idea who you are unless you include your name and email in the comments field.


I need to get at least 20 more responses. If you know any gay LDS who you feel might be happy to answer a few questions, you'd make my day if you'd share the link or this blog with them.


Thanks for your help and as promised I'll publish the initial results and review here on the blog within the next few months pending me getting the right number of responses.


Simply click here to complete the survey.


Thank you


db

No comments:

Post a Comment